Beware of Sharp Objects

Thursday, January 06, 2011

My knitting career is on hold after one of the dumbest things I have ever done. On tuesday I was making baby food with my new immersion blender and decided to clean out stuck food without unplugging it. You can guess where this is going, I sliced up my left index finger. It will spare the gory details, but it extremely painful. I chipped a seed bead size of bone off the tip and may lose a bit of the top above the nail. It will be 4 weeks before I can use my finger normally.

While I can't knit I can show you pics from my christmas projects. These are Feet Eaters from Knitting Mochimochi. I made them for my niece and nephew.

A herd of Feet Eaters

This is Funky #7 for my lovely sister-in-law Lynsey. I received the yarn and pattern in a swap. I love it so much I'm going to make one for myself.

DSC01128

I made another pair of felted clogs for my brother-in-law Dan. I added the leather bottoms because he wore holes in the 1st pair.

DSC01136

1 comments:

Fidessa said...

Oh my god! That´s such a nightmare, I hope it will heal fast and well.

 
Skeindalous - by Templates para novo blogger