Wednesday, December 29, 2010
I'm sitting in the British Airway Lounge at Heathrow passing time until our flight home. As you can tell my November post-a-day attempt was unsuccessful. I really don't have as much to say as I thought I would. I'll still attempt next year.
Our Christmas was really nice with Daren's family. The snow in England did get in the way. We were stuck at the house or at the mercy of my father in law to drive us in his 4wd. I did manage to finish all of the Christmas gifts I was knitting for the family. Pictures will be posted on here once I download them from the camera.
I did get a set of Addi Lace Clicks from my wonderful hubby. I'm very excited by them. I hope everyone's holidays were nice and you got everything you wished for.


0 comments:
Post a Comment