Tuesday, March 16, 2010
So ever since I started the Kris Knits dishcloth KAL I have become obsessed with them. I never understood the appeal of knitting dishcloth, I never actually made them when I was learning to knit. I now have plans to make them for my mom, to make some for gifts for other family members, and lots for me.
The only this I've knit for the frog so far are these set of Kris Knits Baby Cloths. I need one more color of Sugar and Cream to finish the last cloth. I figured out you can get 1 of her small cloths and 1 large cloth from 1 ball of sugar and cream.
Next up is the February KAL. Some people said they had a hard time seeing what it was. Once it was pointed out to me that there was a branch on the bottom I saw the love birds and the heart.
Last is one of a set of cloths I plan to make for my mom for mothers day. Another Kris Knits cloth (I told you I'm obsessed right?).
The little I-cord loop was from another cloth. Ladonna put one on her Jan cloth and I thought it was a great idea.


2 comments:
HI I am obsessed with dishcloths,too. Have been for quite some time. They are quick. Instant gradifaction.
Recently I have gotten hooked on knitting baby hats.
Nice job on the cloths. Kris has LOTS of great/easy patterns. I am knitting her FRUIT ones for some wedding gifts I am working on for some family members.
Have a great day.
Susan
I'm obsessed too ever since I started the Kal. Love the heart cloth!
Post a Comment