Saturday, April 10, 2010
I bought the materials for these cushions a year ago with the intention of using them last summer. Well a year later I've actually finished them. I think they look great and they were way to easy to sew. Now I think we need pillows to rest against the back. I have quite a bit of fabric left, so I will do placemats for the table on the deck and get some coordinating fabric to do the pillows.




3 comments:
Wow, those cushions are beautiful! Did you use special outdoor fabric? And I'm curious about the foam, too. I'd like to make some outdoor cushions, but I want them to be durable. I've been enjoying your blog. Discovered you on Ravelry because of the KrisKnits KALs. I've been addicted to knitting her cloths for about a year, now. My mom lives in Colorado (Greenwood Village), and has a friend in Parker. What an exciting time for you, expecting your first baby! Good luck! Thanks for the nice blog! Suzanne
I'm glad you finally got to get them finished. They look awesome!
Thank you so much for the compliments. I did use outdoor fabric I got a Joanns. It was one of their special order fabrics. I use the 3" foam they had at Joanns. I bought it when they had a 50% off sale. They told me it's made to be for indoor/outdoor use, so well see if they were right. I will bring them inside for the winter though.
Post a Comment