Monday, February 08, 2010
Only two more months until our little frog makes an appearance. Daren and I have started the nursery. I should have taken a before picture of the dark greenish walls. We painted over them with a buttery cream color and will paint a mural of one fish two fish on one wall.
If you couldn't tell we are going with a Dr Suess theme in the room. All of the accesories will be in bright primary colors. There was a bit of drama putting the crib together. Why do they make the instructions so criptic?! After figuring out which legs were the front and which were the back we have a lovely sturdy crib.
Still a lot of work to be done, but we are on our way.
On a completely different note I finished the January dishcloth KAL yesterday after the last 2 clues were posted. It is so cute, I can't wait for this months KAL to start. I'm going to be doing a few of her other cloths, the are brilliant.


1 comments:
That crib is gorgeous!
Post a Comment