Sock Summit

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I had such a great time at Sock Summit. I had a lot of positive feedback on my yarns and a lot of complements on my labels (thanks LaDonna!). It was exhausting and overwhelming, bu hopefully worth it. Ruth took all of the pictures since I do not have a working camera, so I'll link to her post if she ever does post about Sock Summit.

I didn't really have time to take many classes, but I did get take a one hour wonder on knitting ergonomics. I got some great tips on how to alleviate pain in my shoulders and wrists. I met some great people. Marisa who was so sweet and wonderful. Jennifer and Lisa who are amazing fiber artists and so incredibly helpful (I bought 3 Tsarina Tsocks kits). Carrie a Portland native who was super sweet and has the best taste in restaurants. Camille who still seemed to like Ruth and I even in our cranky lack of sleep state. Plus all of the teachers and knitting celebs that Ruth forced me to talk to (in a good way).

3 comments:

5elementknitr said...

So. Much FUN!

Sam said...

I'm thrilled that you both did this, and can't wait to hear all about it in person. Big hugs, Sam

alittleweirdo said...

You didn't seem that cranky! And I bought a skein of your yarn (in Envy). Love the color!

 
Skeindalous - by Templates para novo blogger