RYOB Books 10 and 11

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day Watch (Watch, #2) Day Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Book 10 in RYOB challenge. It looks like this is the summer of vampires.

Such a great book. I found it better then Night Watch, though you have to read night watch before Day Watch. The ambiguity of good and evil is so intriguing.

Unlike Night Watch, which is told by Anton Gorodetsky this story is told by 3 different Dark Others. It gives the whole world of the others much more depth then was seen from the eyes of a light other.

These books are a must read for any fans of the fantasy genre.


Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4) Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris



Book 11 in RYOB challenge. I almost chose Twilight Watch instead, but these Sookie Stackouse books are such a quick read I'll read that one after.

View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

 
Skeindalous - by Templates para novo blogger