RYOB Books 7, 8, 9 and 10

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair that Changed America The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair that Changed America by Erik Larson

I gave up on this book 1/2 way though. It's interesting, just too dry for me. I'm not good with nonfiction. I'll finish this on audio book.





Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
RYOB book 8. These books make great summer reads. Sookie gets in more trouble with the vamps. Nothing deep or thought provoking





Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #3) Club Dead by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Book 9 in RYOB. If you love vamps read these books. Otherwise skip them. I really enjoyed this one especially the introdution of the new werewolf.




Day Watch (Watch, #2) Day Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko

Book 10 in RYOB challenge. It looks like this is the summer of vampires.

View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

 
Skeindalous - by Templates para novo blogger