New Name and Yarn Fun

Friday, June 26, 2009

You may have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Well I am now selling hand-painted yarn and that is the name of my new Etsy shop. I will post pictures of my colorways soon.

I've signed up for SP14, which means I need to blog a lot more. I had such a great time last round I had to do it again. I asked for a US partner this time though, shipping to Germany was painful last time. I couldn't get all of the things I wanted to get her.

A few project pictures until next time:
Lady Bug Blanket
My lady Bug baby blanket, pattern coming soon. The edging is from Knitting on the Edge by Nicky Epstein, with my own made up short row corners.

Lady Bug Doll

Chloe and her Dolly

The Lady Bug Doll from Twist Collective and the adorable recipient, Chloe.

Still have a few projects on needles, I've been dying a lot more then knitting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are both WAY cute! I'm glad you had a good time last time!

Sam said...

Love the new name. Good luck with the Etsy venture!

5elementknitr said...

Yay blogging!

Welcome back, we've missed you!

 
Skeindalous - by Templates para novo blogger