RYOB Books 3, 4, and 5

Monday, March 30, 2009

Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
The third book in my RYOB challenge. Ruth and I met the author at a book signing and he was so funny I had to move this up in my reading list.



The story was entertaining and sweet. It wasn't nearly as funny as I had expected after meeting the author. I did enjoy the idea of Jesus studying with Buddhists and Hindus. Over all an entertaining read.


View all my reviews.


Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 1) Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Book #4 in the RYOB challenge. I received this book as pat of the Love Bites Vampire Valentine swap on Ravelry.



The book is a light, trashy read. Sookie can be very stupid and annoying, but it was fun for what it is. I'll probably read the other book in the series. I happy with the progress on this book. I actually read it in a week. This may be a good sign for getting 20 books read.


View all my reviews.

Fool: A Novel Fool: A Novel by Christopher Moore

Link

My review


Book 5 in RYOB challenge. I purchased this book when we saw Christopher Moore at The Tattered Cover. It's an autographed copy to Ruth. It will be her birthday present from me once I've read it.


 
Skeindalous - by Templates para novo blogger