I'm Blogging Ruth!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I'm Just not feeling like blogging but I know I have to. I've been participating in a few swaps lately. I'm in the Love Bites Valentine Vampire Swap and just signed up for the Earth Day Swap both on Ravelry. I've just sent out my last package for the Secret Pal Swap. My partner is in Germany and I think I'll have to say US only next time, because shipping was killing me.

Daren and I are still snow boarding, we go up about once a week. We've now got our own equipment and are doing really well. I'm still falling, but not nearly as bad. I'm not as scard to go fast and spend most of the time with my nose pointed down the mountain. Yay me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you for going up to the mountains so often. That's great!

5elementknitr said...

Hah! That title made me laugh. It's only because if you don't post at least once a week, you know I will flick you.

Keep up the good work! With the snowboarding that is....

 
Skeindalous - by Templates para novo blogger